Did you know that PyBot is open source under the GNU General Public License? You can check out our google code page for more information. You can also anonymously download the source via SVN software:
# Non-members may check out a read-only working copy anonymously over HTTP. svn checkout http://pybotm.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ pybotm-read-only
- Install Python 2.6.1:
- Install wxPython for Python 2.6.1:
- Download PyBot:
- Acquire source files HERE.
- Extract it into its own folder.
- Execute run (batch file) in the folder to make sure it works. It will open a DOS window.
- If the bot loads:
- Click settings and set them up. You are done, press connect.
- If the bot DOES NOT load:
- You may have not installed Python or wxPython correctly, try starting over.
- You have the wrong files or the wrong version of Python, try starting over.
If you have a different version of Python (higher or lower than 2.6) you may need to modify run.bat or down/upgrade to 2.6. This bot is not compatable with Python 3000.
- 256mb of RAM (128 consoleless)
- 5mb of free space
- wxPython (gui modules, not necessary if you don't want a ui)
- If you do not have a compiled (binary) version:
- You may also need: